PHP Navigator is a web based file manager, written in PHP and AJAX.
With XP style navigation, you will feel you are on your home system!
- User friendly Explorer style navigation and view. Fully customizable.
- Multi user support (need MySQL).
- AJAX & DOM to avoid reloading of the full page.
- Gzip & Deflate web page encoding gives you rocket speed data transfer!
- It inherits the colour scheme of your window system. See the magic of css2!
- Thumbnail view for wbmp, jpg, png, gif and now bmp.
- Right click context menu.
- Built in HTML editor, Code editor
- Keyboard shortcuts (eg. [F2] rename)
- Download file or folder as zip (eg. single click on name).
- Extract zip archive to current folder.
- And the BEST OF ALL, it's FREE!!
» View Screenshots
» Online Demo (NEW - v4.44)
Install using zip-installer
If you want to install PHP Navigator in a remote server,
you can use the new updated 'navphp-zip-installer' to
save time & energy. zip-installer is just a php file which extracts
the specified zip file to the working directory.
This is a better way when compared to uploading about
90 files to the server via browser.
» download zip-installer